Ramps 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5 By Biqu
The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily,what’s more ,Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation .
Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W , and Ramps 1.5 just can be up to 200W, or samller than 200W.
Note:The ramps1.6 with a4988 and DRV8825 stepper motor driver we will send 4pc to you!
1. It can be extended to LCD and other parts.
2. 5A additional security and component protection fusion.
3. Applied to 5 Pololu stepper drive board.
4. Design of Pololu plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future design.
5. I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion.
6. The LED will light when the heater has output.
7. Choose 2 motors to connect to Z Prusa Mendell.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Micro stepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; please read the A4988 datasheet carefully before using this product.
- Low RDS (On) Output
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Mix with slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Internal UVLO
- Cross-current protection
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground fault protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Optional step five modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step). It uses 8.2 – 45 V, can provide up to about 1.5 per phase no heat sink or forced air flow (rated up to 2.2 per volume sufficient additional cooling).
- A simple steps and direction control interface.
- Six different steps resolutions: full step, half step, 1/4-step1/8-step1/16-step, 1/32-step.
- CAN interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, overcurrent shutdown, undervoltage lockout.
- Short to ground short circuit load protection.
- 4 Layer 2 oz copper PCB, in order to improve heat dissipation.
- Exposed solder ground below the bottom of the driver IC on the printed circuit board pad.
- Module size, pin and interface matching A4988 stepper motor driver operators in many ways.
- Intelligent chopping control automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay).
- Maximum 45 V supply voltage.