1. AM2320 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a calibrated digital signal output containing hexyl temperature and humidity sensor complex. Temperature and humidity using a dedicated capture technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long-term stability. Sensor includes a capacitive humidity sensing element and an integrated high-precision temperature measurement devices, and connected with a high-performance microprocessors. The product has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability, high cost and other advantages.
2. AM2320 communication using a single bus, standard I2C two means of communication. Standard single-bus interface, allowing system integrators to become simpler and quicker. Ultra-small size, low power consumption, signal transmission distance up to 20 meters or more, making it the best choice for all kinds of applications and even the most demanding applications. I2C communication using standard communication sequence, the user can directly linked to the I2C communication bus without additional wiring, simple to use. Two means of communication are used as humidity, temperature and check CRC and other digital information directly via temperature compensated output, users do not need to calculate the secondary digital output, and no need for temperature compensation of the humidity, you can get an accurate temperature and humidity information.
1. Ultra-small size
2. Super cost-effective
3. Ultra-low voltage operation
4. Excellent long-term stability
5. Standard I2C and single-bus output
6. Power supply: DC 3.1~5.5V
HVAC, dehumidifiers, testing and inspection equipment, consumer goods, automotive, automation, data loggers, weather stations, home appliances, humidity control, medical, and other relevant humidity measurement and control.
1. VDD: Power supply (3.1V~5.5V)
2. SDA: Serial data, bi-directional port
3. GND: Ground
4. SCL: Serial clock, input port