APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller Upgrade Verstion 2.6 2.5.2 for Multirotor Fixed Wing
APM V2.8.0 description:
– This version eliminates the 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface of V2.52 old version, and change it into DF13-4P I2C external compass interface.
– Put DF13-5P GPS interface with external compass interface, convenient for the connection of GPS and externalcompass.
– V2.52 I2C interface changes to multifunctional MUX interface
– Modified version added isolation resistor, when the OSD interface used with telemetry, the interfaces is effectively avoided
– V2.52 version 3.5V power supply adopts IPS79133, 6V withstand voltage, output current 100mA, need to supply power for six IC, slightly inadequate power supply ability, easy to be burnt dwon. The new version adopts US LP2985-3.3, 16V withstand voltage, more reliable, redcucing the possibility of Bad Gyro health
APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller
– Needle: staight
– Power supply: LP2985-3.3
– Max voltage: 16V
– Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor
– Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2 and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output)
Jumper cap choose:
– Built-in compass: plug the jumper cap in the MAG pin header.
– External compass: pull up the jumper cap from the MAG pin header.
NEO-7M Ublox/u-blox GPS Module
These are Pre-configured, Flashed with the correct settings, and tested. To make them Plug and Play. This is NOT normally done in any other store!
Super Bright LED
BlackPlane with Standard Mk style mounting holes 45mm X 45mm
Blox Neo 6M Chipset
38400 bps (Default) Changed to 115200bps !
Output GGA, GSA and RMC frames
1Hz (Default) Changed to 5Hz!
Permanent Configuration Retention
+ Moved LED to the Top
+ Bigger battery
+ compass on board
+ 6 pin connector for EZ connect to MEGA BLACK
+ 4 pin connector for onlyGPS use
+ 4 pin connecton for compass only use
+ GPS “PCB HOOD” for More EMI/RFI Shielding
can use both 4 pin at once
The GPS unit is per-configured for multiwii !! Unlike other shops send it out default settings, and yet you figure it out.
pre tested = PLUG AND PLUG for MWC 2.1!
MultiWii GPS assited Position Hold and RTH functions
NEO-7M Ublox u-blox GPS Module with on-board compass HMC5883l (compass) (mag)
– Main chip:U-BLOX NEO-7M
– C/A code,1.023MHz
– Receiver Frequency:L1 [1575.42MHz]
– Locate performance
– 2D :3m(Average)
– 2D:2m(average),with WAAS
– coordinate system:WGS-84
– max attitude height:18000
– Max speed:515m/s
– tracking sensitivity:-161dBm
– Capture sensitivity:-148dBm
– cold start time:38s average
– Warm start time:35s average
– hot start time:1s average
– Capture time:0.1s Average
– Temperature:40 to +80
– wide power supply voltage:+3.5V~+5.5V