ESP32 integrates antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise amplifier, filter and power management module. The whole solution takes up the least printed circuit board area. 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth dual-mode chip
1. On-board CP2102 stable USB to TTL chip to ensure the normal communication of the serial port.
2. Support automatic download, no need to manually switch download and running mode.
3. Shenjin Craft
4. Support development on Windows systems (cygwin and msys32 simulation environments) and Linux systems
5. Support ESP32-Ardu
ESP-WROOM-32 is a general-purpose Wi-Fi + BT + BLE MCU module. It is powerful and versatile. It can be used for low-power sensor networks and demanding tasks such as voice encoding, audio streaming, and MP3. Decoding etc.
The core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip *, which is scalable and adaptive. The two CPU cores can be controlled separately or powered on. The clock frequency can be adjusted from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user can cut off the power of the CPU and use a low-power coprocessor to continuously monitor the status of peripherals or whether certain analog quantities exceed the threshold. ESP32 also integrates a variety of peripherals, including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sensor amplifiers, SD card interfaces, Ethernet interfaces, high-speed SDIO / SPI, UART, I2S, and I2C.
CPU and memory
ESP32-D0WDQ6 contains two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCUs. On-chip storage includes:
• 448 KB of ROM for program startup and kernel function calls.
• 520 KB of on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage.
• 8 KB of SRAM in RTC, RTC slow memory, can be accessed by the coprocessor in Deep-sleep mode.
• 8 KB of SRAM in RTC, that is, RTC fast memory, can be used for data storage and accessed by the main CPU when the RTC is started in Deep-sleep mode.
• 1 kbit eFuse, of which 256 bits are dedicated to the system (MAC address and chip settings); the remaining 768 bits are reserved for user applications. These applications include flash encryption and chip ID.
• ESP-WROOM-32 integrates 4MB SPIFlash