- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit microprocessor, with on-chip SRAM in a smaller package.clocked at 80MHz and 160MHz, supporting RTOS, built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- The ESP8285 has a complete Wi-Fi network function that can be used independently or as a slave to run on other host MCUs.
- It connects to the computer through Micro USB. It is very convenient to downloads the program for Arduino IDE.
- Built-in 1 channel 10 bit high precision ADC, peripheral interface HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO.
- We have exported all I/Os and power supplies. It can be easily connected to your application through the DuPont cable.
Our “DIY MORE” has plus and strong 2 series, very happy, our strong series has added a new member, ESP-M2 strong, this is a brand new design, connected to the computer via Micro USB, For arduino IDE download program, Very convenient! We have brought out all I/O and power supplies, which can be easily connected to your application via the DuPont line. What is the ESP8285? ESP8285=ESP8266+1M Flash, fully compatible with ESP8266, the source code can be transplanted
The ESP-M2 strong uses the cost-effective module ESP-M2. The ESP-M2/M3 module uses the ESP8285 chip, which integrates an enhanced version of L106 32-bit core processor with on-chip SRAM in a smaller package. The ESP8285 has a full Wi-Fi network capability that can be used independently or as a slave to other host MCUs. When the ESP8285 hosts an application, it can be launched directly from external Flash. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, the ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter via the SPI/SDIO interface or I2C/UART port for any microcontroller-based design.
Built-in L106 ultra-low power 32-bit microprocessor with 80MHz and 160MHz clock speed, RTOS support, built-in TCP/IP stack
Built-in 1 10 bit high precision ADC, peripheral interface HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
Deep sleep keeps current at 10uA, shutdown current is less than 5uA, wakes up, connects and transmits data packets within 2ms
Standby power consumption is less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
Built-in 1Mbyte SPI Flash
1 Set x ESP-M2/M3 ESP8285 strong CH340